The MBUS Pro Enhanced Front Sight Post is an upgrade for both the MBUS Pro and the MBUS Pro Offset Front Sights.*
Featuring a rectangular cross-section, the MBUS Pro Enhanced Front Sight Post offers the user the option of a 0.040” Match profile for precision shooting or a standard 0.060” profile for visibility without changing posts. Simply raise the post until it spins freely and rotate 90-degrees to present the other sight profile, then lower the post to its original position and confirm zero. The Match width side of the post has a marking dimple for easy identification during installation.
Precision machined of alloy steel, the sight post features a Mil-Spec manganese phosphate finish for corrosion resistance and abrasion protection.
Made in U.S.A.
- Fits MBUS Pro and Pro Offset Front Sights only*
- Selectable between Match and Standard widths
—.040” Match width for increased precision
—.060” Standard width for maximum visibility
- Precision machined alloy steel construction
- Mil-spec Manganese Phosphate finish
- Marking dimple on Match side for easy identification
- Maintains same range of elevation adjustment
*NOTE: All MBUS Pro Front Sights now come factory-equipped with the Enhanced Front Sight Post and this part is only applicable for retrofitting older production sights.
Not compatible with standard MBUS polymer sights.